Infertility often creates one of the most distressing life crises that a couple can ever experience together. The long term effects of the inability to conceive can evoke feelings of great loss. Infertility is a multilayered process that requires grieving; not to mention facing the struggles with the desire to be parents, social expectations, medical decisions and financial struggles. All these emotions can be overwhelming. Below you can find the most common issues we can work on that arise during infertility treatment.
- Coping with the stress of infertility
- Impact of infertility on the relationship and sex life
- Impact of infertility on the individual
- Exploring treatment options
- Support through IUI/IVF
- Support through miscarriages
- Exploration of family building options (donor, surrogacy, adoption)
- Childfree decision making
If you find yourself feeling alone, overwhelmed, sad, anxious, isolated or just needing a safe space to process with your partner, I can help. Having gone through this process myself, you can be confident that you will have someone that not only can truly empathize, but also understands the language that comes with the process.